What is the MHFA England Mental Health First Aider Training Course?
Who is this qualification for?
This qualification is aimed at learners who wish to become Mental Health First Aiders in the workplace. This course teaches knowledge and skills for providing first aid to support people who may be experiencing poor mental health.
How long will it take?
To complete this Mental Health First Aid qualification learners should expect to undertake 2 days of learning.
What will you gain?
• A deeper understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect people’s wellbeing
• Practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of mental health issues
• The confidence to step in and support someone to recover their health by guiding them to appropriate support
• Three years of access to the MHFAider Support App® with 24/7 digital support
• Access to exclusive resources, ongoing learning opportunities, and the benefit of joining England’s largest community of trained MHFAiders®
This qualification is assessed by attending and showing participation throughout the full 2-day course.
Upon successfully completing the course you will be awarded a Mental Health First Aider Certificate.