What is IOSH Fire Safety for Managers course?
This course is at the cutting edge of fire safety training for managers and supervisors. This course is designed for managers and supervisors in any sector, and any organisation worldwide, who require an awareness of fire safety.
They won’t suddenly become fire safety experts – but they’ll get up-to-speed on the practical actions they need to take, and gain the knowledge and tools to tackle the relevant fire safety issues they’re responsible for.
Importantly, it makes a powerful case for fire safety being an integral part of day-to-day management and business.
You’ll find a practical programme, full of step-by-step guidance, and a sharp business focus. But you’ll also find that the content engages and inspires your staff – critical to getting the message embedded across the whole organisation.
Training course programme
- Employers responsibilities
- Fire safety good practice and fire prevention
- Assessing fire risks and fire safety issues
- Creating a fire safety culture
Why the course programme works
- Designed for managers and supervisors in any sector and in any organisation worldwide
- Provides the knowledge and tools required to tackle fire related issues
- Flexible delivery options to suit your business - the course only takes one day to complete
- Efficient and effective learning fire basics are covered in a single programme
Course assessments and examination
Assessments are designed to evaluate delegates' understanding of the course content and include a multi-format question paper. There is no pass or fail for the examination, but all delegates must achieve a mark of at least 80% to receive their IOSH Certificate.
Course qualifications & certification
The IOSH Fire Safety for Managers certificate is awarded to delegates on successful completion of the course.