What is IOSH Managing Safely course?
The key topics covered in the IOSH Managing Safely training courses include risk assessment, legal compliance, communication, and managing change . IOSH Managing Safely also covers accident and incident investigation, as well as measuring performance and how to promote a safety awareness culture within your organisation.
Training course programme
The market leading health course comprises of Seven interactive modules:
- Introducing managing safely
- Assessing risks
- How to control risks
- Understanding your responsibilities
- Identifying hazards
- Investigating accidents and incidents
- Measuring performance
Why the course programme works
- IOSH Managing Safely is an internationally recognised certification
- The course is practically orientated and covers a range of health and safety topics
- IOSH Managing Safely is accredited by the IOSH
- The course programme has been designed with input from health and safety professionals
- IOSH Managing Safely will help you meet your legal compliance obligations
Course assessments and examination
Assessments are designed to evaluate delegates' understanding of basic health and safety. Assessments include a multi-format question paper, plus a practical risk assessment project.
Course qualifications & certification
The IOSH Managing Safely certificate is awarded to delegates on successful completion of the course. The certificate is proof of the delegate's knowledge of managing safely.