Learning & Development Coordinator
Date Posted: 11-May-2021
End Date: 21-May-2021
Hours: 40 hours a week (Flexible working available)
Company: SHEQ Services Ltd
About SHEQ Services Ltd
SHEQ Services Ltd provides health and safety, environmental and quality training, consultancy and supplier management services to our customers.
Due to continued growth, we are looking to appoint a Learning and Development (L&D) coordinator, based out of our head office in Yeovil.
The L&D Coordinator will be part of a team that designs, builds, coordinates, and delivers training programs and other L&D initiatives to our customer base.
The L&D Coordinator will be responsible for the day-to-day administration of the learning and development department and will also play a crucial role in wider learning, development, and talent management initiatives for the business.
- Be the first point of contact for clients wanting to book training courses
- Provide a complete administration service in relation to all in-house and external training courses
- Collect, manage, and analyse data to support our continuous improvement culture
- Action training requests and queries from clients and provide general administrative support including managing the website content management system and documented information system
- Support in the end-to-end process of delegates attending courses
- Provide adhoc support for the wider SHEQ Services Ltd Team
Competencies and Skills Needed
- High level of attention to detail
- Organised and can effectively prioritise work
- The ability to work autonomously
- Demonstrable experience of data analysis and reporting
- Strong communication skills as you will be interacting with stakeholders at all levels including clients, delegates, accreditation bodies.
- Previous experience in learning, development, or administration.
- An awareness of and commitment to supporting and facilitating diversity and inclusion
- A committed and collaborative team player
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft packages particularly PowerPoint and Excel
- A ‘can do’ attitude and drive
- Seeks continuous improvement and comfortable questioning the status quo
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Displays passion for learning and development
If you are interested in this role please email your CV to email@example.com