What is the CITB Site Environmental Awareness (SEATS) Course
- The environment and why it matters
- Environmental management systems
- Contaminated land
- Waste management
- Pollution Prevention and water management
- Statutory nuisance, communication, archeology and heritage
- Energy and resources
- Being a responsible contractor
You must have a good understanding of spoken and written English. Please contact us if you have any concerns in this area.
Assessment and examination
This is a highly interactive course delivered by means of case studies, classroom discussion and group work. You will be continuously assessed and required to successfully complete a multiple-choice test.
Qualifications & certification
Upon successfully completing the course you will be awarded a CITB Site Safety Plus certificate. This qualification must be renewed every five years by attending another course before the expiry date.